This award is great for those who are starting out, as it is aimed at those who have a small amount of followers. I was nominated back in December but blogmas kind of took over my life and it kinda got pushed to the side… oh well, here it is!
- Answer the questions
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have relatively small amount of followers
- Ask your 11 questions
- Tag your nominees to let them know they have been selected
- Make lots of friends!
What is your favourite thing to blog about and why?
I love to blog about a whole range of stuff, so I don’t have a particular favourite thing to blog. Just whatever inspires me at the time!
What are a few of your favourite songs?
– CHVRCHES – Get Out, Dead Air, Clearest Blue (anything by them really!)
– Basic Tape – No Matter
Favourite genre of music?
Pop and rock mostly.
What inspires your blogging?
Anything! Stuff I have experienced first hand as well as other posts/videos by others which gives me ideas.
Do you have any goals for your blog for 2018?
To post more content surrounding issues around mental health as well as find my ‘voice’ in my writing.
Well it was mac and cheese until I started making American chop suey in the slow cooker. It is delicious – recipe is here.
How do you communicate with other bloggers?
Through Twitter or Instagram.
Have you got any go to blogs, when you’re stuck for inspiration?
Quite a few; which is why I love Twitter as you’re able to heart lots of others content which I am able to read later on during the day.
How often do you blog and why?
I am trying to blog twice a week but university tends to take over quite often! So I am aiming for once a week currently.
Where would you recommend visiting in the UK?
I am from Cornwall so I would definitely recommend going there. Truro is the capital city which means you got lots of shops nearby as well as access to other towns. St Ives is gorgeous if you’re after beaches and it has the Tate museum!
Where would you recommend visiting outside the UK?
100% Disney World in Orlando, Florida. I went there twice, once when I was 13 and the other at 18 years old. It was the best holiday of my life! I am saving up so me and Matthew can go after I graduate.
My questions for you:
- Do you own a pet, if so what breed and how old are they?
- What is your style in terms of fashion?
- Why did you start blogging?
- What quote inspires you?
- What is your favourite book?
- If you could go back in time, what period would you most like to visit?
- What are 5 things you cannot live without?
- What is your favourite Disney movie?
- If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you like to go?
- What do you hope to achieve by the end of 2018?
- Do you have an interesting fact about yourself?
Those who I tag are: